Let your pets exercise without being constricted by a leash.
- Dogs must be licensed.
- Pets must be under effective voice control.
- Owner must clean up after pet.
- Pets must be prevented from biting or harassing any person or another animal.
- Pets must be kept out of playground and landscape areas, sports courts and picnic areas.
- Pets must remain on leash until reaching designated off-leash area.
- Pets must be on leash while on park sidewalks and trails.
You can take your pets to Big Rock, Mast, and Woodglen Vista Park to visit the designated off-leash areas.
|Big Rock Park||Mast Park||Woodglen Vista Park|
|Daily: Dawn to 9:00 a.m.||
Daily: Dawn to Dusk
|Daily: Dawn to Dusk|
San Diego Humane Society: (619) 299-7012
Park Information: (619) 258-4100 ext. 222
Park Maintenance: (619) 258-4100 ext. 300