|Disc Golf at Mast Park|
|Mountain Biking in Santee|
|Free Concerts at Town Center Community Park|
Santee and nearby communities from the beaches to the mountains offer plenty of entertainment and adventure options.
For malt beverage connoisseurs, the city is home to a cluster of award-winning micro-breweries. Our sunny climate is ideal for hiking, mountain biking or picnicking in a local park. If you need a place to cool off, the Santee Aquatics Center and Cameron Family YMCA offers a refreshing respite, as well as the splash pad at Santee Lakes.
There are many options for those on a budget, including:
- Free concerts at Town Center Community Park on Thursdays in the summer
- Great family hiking or biking along the Walker Preserve Trail
- Mountain biking and hiking at Mission Trails Regional Park
- Play disc golf at Santee's Mast Park, completely renovated and reopened February 1, 2020.
- Take the free tour at the Taylor Guitars factory
Golfers will have a ball at the links-design Carlton Oaks Golf Course. Those in the mood for shopping will find quality choices at Trolley Square Shopping Center. Close by are world-class attractions such as the San Diego Zoo, Sea World and LEGOLAND.
Check out these local and regional attractions:
- Birch Aquarium
- Flying Leatherneck Aviation Museum
- Petco Park
- San Diego Air and Space Museum
- San Diego Zoo
- San Diego Zoo Safari Park
- Sea World
- Laguna Mountain Lodge
- Ramona Valley Winery Association
- Sportsplex USA Santee
- Taylor Guitars
- YMCA & Santee Aquatics Center
NOTE: These links are provided as a courtesy at the discretion of the city and do not constitute an endorsement of these businesses.