Financial Assistance for Recreation Programs
- You must live in Santee.
- Your children must be 17 years old or younger.
- Adults must be older than 55.
- Your household income must meet guidelines provided by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development.
- Pick up, fill out, and submit an application. Applications are available at the Community Services Department located at: Santee City Hall, 10601 Magnolia Avenue Building 6.
- You may also print a Financial Assistance Form, complete it, and bring it to the Community Services Department (10601 Magnolia Ave. Building 6)
- Approval information will be kept on file at the Community Services office.
- Once approved, you can register for recreation programs at the Community Services office.
Each qualifying family is eligible to receive a $55 voucher per child/senior per session.
For information, please call (619) 258-4100 ext. 222