Public Notice: Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Updated as of 7/13/2020 at 3:15pm


Financial Assistance for Recreation Programs

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Financial Assistance for Recreation Programs



  • You must live in Santee.
  • Your children must be 17 years old or younger.
  • Adults must be older than 55.
  • Your household income must meet guidelines provided by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development.


  • Pick up, fill out, and submit an application. Applications are available at the Community Services Department located at: Santee City Hall, 10601 Magnolia Avenue Building 6.
  • You may also print a Financial Assistance Form, complete it, and bring it to the Community Services Department (10601 Magnolia Ave. Building 6)
  • Approval information will be kept on file at the Community Services office.
  • Once approved, you can register for recreation programs at the Community Services office.


Each qualifying family is eligible to receive a $55 voucher per child/senior per session.
For information, please call (619) 258-4100 ext. 222