The Political Reform Act (Gov. Code §§ 81000-91014) requires designated state and local government officials and employees to publicly disclose their personal assets and income using a Statement of Economic Interests form (Form 700). Form 700s are public documents. Any member of the public may inspect and obtain a copy of any statement.
View or Obtain Form 700 Filings
- Visit our Public Access Portal to view Form 700 filings online for redacted statements filed in 2020.
For un-redacted filings and/or statements filed prior to 2020: You may obtain copies by emailing us at CityClerk@CityofSanteeCA.gov or visiting our office during normal business hours. Please note, the City is currently in the process of updating the portal to include previous years.
FILER Access Portal
Access your NetFile account (access for City of Santee designated filers only). As of 2020, electronic filing of Form 700s is required. If you need assistance filing electronically, please contact the City Clerk’s office at 619-258-4100
Designated PositionsCity Employees in Designated Positions are required to file a Form 700, as well as comply with ethics training requirements.
Elected Official Form 700 Filing Information
The following elected officials, identified in Gov Code § 87200, file Statements of Economic Interests with the City Clerk (pursuant to Gov Code § 87505):
- John Minto, Mayor
- Ronn Hall, Council Member
- Stephen Houlahan, Council Member
- Laura Koval, Council Member (Vice Mayor)
- Rob McNelis, Council Member
How to access filed statements for elected officials:
- Redacted statements filed in 2020: View Form 700 filings online
- Un-redacted statements and/or statements filed prior to 2020: Copies of the statements of economic interests filed by the above elected officers may be obtained by visiting the offices of the Fair Political Practices Commission (FPPC) or the City Clerk. The physical address of the FPPC is 428 J Street, Suite 620, Sacramento, California 95814. The physical address of the City Clerk's office is 10601 Magnolia Ave., Santee, California 92071. The statements of economic interests for some state and local government agency elected officers may be available in electronic format on the FPPC's website at www.fppc.ca.gov.