City Council Meeting
- Date: 07/22/2020 6:30 PM
- Location: Santee City Hall
10601 Magnolia Avenue
Santee, California 92071
WEDNESDAY, JULY 22, 2020, AT 6:30 PM
Watch the meeting live - CLICK HERE
Listen to the meeting live - Call (619) 678-0714 & Enter Pin #690-558-400# (no public comment via this phone number)
Current - Agenda
To Submit Live Public Comment
1. Click HERE to register for the webinar.
2. Open a new tab and send an email to email@example.com with the following:
A. NAME you registered to watch the meeting.
B. Specify the agenda Item # you wish to speak on or non-agenda public comment.
C. Please note if you prefer to remain anonymous.
3. Return to the webinar tab to continue watching the meeting:
A. If you are using a cell phone we recommend muting your microphone until it is your turn to speak.
B. If your computer doesn't have a microphone find the phone number and access code provided in the webinar pop up panel to call in.
4. City staff will unmute your microphone and call on you when it is your turn to speak:
A. The 3 minute timer will commence when you start speaking. You will be muted once your time is up.
5. In accordance with the City Council policy, the Mayor has the authority to find a speaker's comment out of order and in that case the speaker's microphone will be muted.
Regarding Public Comment - Please note that while members of the public are generally permitted to speak for three minutes (300 words) during the public comment period, in accordance with City Council Policy 2019-1, the Mayor may reduce the usual three minute time limit (word limit) to provide for an orderly meeting when numerous comments are expected. (City Council Policy 2019-1, § 10.2; Gov. Code § 54954.3) Any reduction of speaker time (word limit) will be announced before the public comment period begins.
Tips & Trick for Optimal Viewing Experience CLICK HERE